Welcome to the Old Masters and Lymington

  • Home1
  • Home2
  • Home3
  • Home4
Home11 Home22 Home33 Home44
Welcome to the Old Masters and Lymington

The Old Masters is a Grade II Victorian property built in 1852 to house the ‘Master and Matron’ of the Lymington Union Workhouse.  

The house is set in enclosed gardens, overlooking a small park and is a level five minute walk to the high street of the Georgian market town of Lymington.

The house offers luxury self-catering accommodation in the New Forest, within half a mile of the sea.

The four bedroom building has been lovingly rebuilt to by local master craftsmen and offers high ceilings, sash windows, open fireplaces and period furniture - perfect for short breaks, or a week away from it all.